Translation for 140 languages by ALS
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowline.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail.
Explore. Dream. Discover
.
---Mark Twain

1/2/15

New Year's 2015 (pics)

-



In the last hours of the year I managed to get in a workout at Gold's Gym, cut my hair, brushed my tuxedo, updated contacts on my new email address, received emails of well wishes and sarcastically wished a happy new year to the thieving slumlord who sent me to Tijuana prison; had sex, completed two chapters of the book I'm currently reading, meditated (actually I was aiming for a nap but never quite dozed off)took stock of my pantry and refrigerator - and all around me - and generally counted myself fortunate.

When the countdown terminated I paused to reflect: happiness; sanity; a full stomach, good health; vagabond wealth; and plenty of style; and greeted the immediate arrival of 2015 with a smile, toast of sparkling wine and a hand rolled cigar (and flask of bourbon. Hello!) Before heading home I bumped into a few old acquaintances and kissed a lady along the way. It's sooo good to be me.  


  healthy, handsome & gifted












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive