Translation for 140 languages by ALS
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowline.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail.
Explore. Dream. Discover
.
---Mark Twain

8/14/14

Homemade sweetness


-

Like to have my cake and eat it too. Never understood the stupidity of that cliche putdown.
After the surprisingly low finish at the Mr Playas de Rosarito we went out for dinner. Come dessert, I asked the waiter if the pay de queso (cheesecake) was New York style. His reply, New York style?, was answer enough for me. But by then I already had the taste in my mouth; so during the week I gathered the ingredients - eggs, cream cheese, sour cream, pie crust, sugar - and baked my own pie!

It turned out hellayummy-yum good. Another DIY success!

All done from scratch, minus the pie crust which I lined with granola for a whimsy of  crunchy nutriction, and then topped the layer of sour cream off with toasted coconut. Calories, schmalories.

eat your heart out PacMan
...because these abs 
are here to stay!


2 comments:

  1. Donde estas? No has publicado nada... espero te encuentres bien.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a rough few months...plus I was without access to the Internet. But now I'm back!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive